Greetings! Please select from the list below the action that most closely matches your request. If you can't find an appropriate form please click the General Contact form at the end.
- Submit an application.
- Appeal a blocked Spam IP, URL or Email address.
- Dispute a software classification.
- Submit a file to the online scanner.
- Submit a change for an incorrectly rated site.
- Report a virus.
- Report a vulnerability or IPS service issue.
- Report an Internet Service Database issue
- Report a vulnerability in a Fortinet product.
- Report a problem with IOC classification.
- Report a problem with IP Geolocation classification.
- Report a problem with Malicious URL classification.
- Report a problem with Safelist URL classification.
- Report a problem with Device Detection classification.
- Report a problem with FortiWeb Application Security classification.
- Report a problem with your app control software.
- Report a problem with your web filtering service.
- Report a problem with your antispam service.
- Renew a FortiGuard service in America, Australia, Canada, or New Zealand.
- Renew a FortiGuard service in Asia Pacific countries.
- Renew a FortiGuard service in Europe, Middle-East, and Africa.
- I have a licensing issue.
- General Contact Form.
FortiGuard Labs - Security Research
Analysts in the Fortiguard labs tirelessly search for vulnerabilities in third party products and software. Based on their findings they develop protective measures and support Fortinet's world class protection services.
Contact: PGP KEY
Fortinet PSIRT - Product Vulnerabilities
Ensuring our products are the most secure in the world is very important to Fortinet. The Fortinet PSIRT team continuously research and test our own products, probing for any potential vulnerabilities and working with our various product development teams to ensure our products are secure.
Contact: Fortinet PSIRT team
Have a question about purchasing Fortinet products?
Please contact Fortinet Sales